Peanut Butter in Snicker Baked Oats - So Decadent !
by Karthik Bhaskara on Jun 29, 2022
Ingredients: (serves 4)
Rolled Oats - 1 cup
Chia Seeds - 1.5 tbsps
Baking Powder - 1/2 tsp
Salt - 1/2 tsp
Milk of your choice - 1 cup
Vanilla Essence - 1 tsp
Sweetener of your choice - 1/4th cup
Zvatra Unsweetend Chunky Peanut Butter - 1/4th cup
Chopped dark chocolate (as desired)
Peanuts (as desired)
Salted caramel sauce (optional, but recommended)
- In a bowl, combine all the dry ingredients and set aside.
- In a second bowl, combine all the wet ingredients and whisk till combined well.
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Add in the chopped chocolate chunks and lightly fold to combine.
- Add into a baking dish, top with more chopped chocolate and peanuts.
- Bake at 180 degrees Celsius for 30-35 mins.
- Drizzle some salted caramel sauce on top and enjoy hot!
Find the video on Instagram - Here
If you try out this recipe, upload and tag us on Instagram with the #beyondtheslice! Every month, we will give out a free jar of Peanut Butter to one lucky winner.